To create a webhook:
- Log into the Control Panel
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click API from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Webhooks tab
- Click the Create New Webhook button
- Provide your destination URL and make your notification selections
- Click the Create Webhook button
When adding a webhook in the Control Panel, you'll need to provide a destination URL using a valid HTTPS path. This URL will receive all webhook notifications as POST requests and must be a publicly accessible URL on your site. If your site were hosted at
https://www.example.com, your webhook destination URL should look like
You are able to create multiple webhook destination URLs in order to route certain webhook notifications to specific endpoints.
You must choose at least one notification kind in order to create a webhook.